- Simple home remedy for cockroaches – Mix Borax with a little brown sugar and flour and sprinkle behind appliances, under sink, and in corners. Cockroaches carry the mixture back to their nests.
- Good home remedy for cockroaches – Use Avon’s Skin-So-Soft as an insect repellent for people and pets (good mosquito repellent). It helps relieve itching caused by insect bites and dry skin. Also, mix five parts water, one part Skin-So-Soft and mist on show animals. Brush in to make their coats gleam and keep insects off so your animal won’t fidget.
- The best way to get rid of roaches is to keep your house super clean and continue to have it sprayed for roaches on a regular basis. Make sure that your counters and floors are clean. Wipe up spills when they happen. Store food in glass jars and sealed plastic containers. Fix leaky faucets. Keep the refrigerator and the oven clean. This will prevent cockroaches.
- Catnip is a natural repellent to cockroaches. The active ingredient is nepetalactone, which is non-toxic to humans and pets. Small sachets of catnip can be left in areas of cockroach activity. Catnip can also be simmered in a small amount of water to make a “catnip tea” which can be used as a spray to apply around baseboards and behind counters. This natural repellent should only be used in homes without cats! This will help in reducing cockroaches.
- Try some homemade methods like mixing up a garden chemical, like Miracle Grow, in a spray bottle and spraying that in areas where you have seen them. This is beneficial for the treatment of cockroaches.
- Effective home remedy for cockroaches – Hang human hair in a sack for deer repellent (one ounce of bagged human hair hung in each orchard tree or in perimeter trees will repel deer). This will completely remove cockroaches.
- Natural home remedy for cockroaches – rentokil or any other termite/pest control company can sray a cockroach killing specific chemical inside and outside of the house. you can buy cockroach bates to place at various points around the house, mortein ones are good. This will help in controlling cockroaches.
- Herbal home remedy for cockroaches – Leave a few tea bags of mint tea near areas where the ants seem most active. Dry, crushed mint leaves or cloves also work as ant deterrents. This is popular herbal home remedies for cockroaches.
Cockroach Elimination Formula
- Mix 50% Sugar and 50% Baking Soda, such as Arm & Hammer.
- Put into little containers that they can easily get into. An example is a small plastic container with a hole cut in the side. Or you can even use a plate.
- Place the containers where ever the cockroaches like to live.
For headache home remedies and constipation home remedies . Click here!